With thousands of games available on App stores, we hunted through and highlighted five of our favourites:
- ScrabbleScrabble is by far the best game you can have on your phone, whether you’re a Scrabble geek or not. Games can last for days and you can play several games at once, meaning there’s always a turn waiting for you. You can start new games at any point so there’s no waiting around. And every time you win, you feel smart. Goodly. Download here.
- QuizUpI’m so happy QuizUp came into my life. I can actually play for hours and it’s actually my life that gets in the way of the game. That's pretty sad. There are endless amounts of rounds and endless amounts of categories. You can keep track of how good you are by checking your win/loss percentage and see what categories you’re best at (my best category is Harry Potter, ahem). Download here.
- Candy Crush SagaLook, it’s not my fault I play Candy Crush. It’s my mum’s. She has it on her computer and I thought I would give it a go just to see what all the fuss is about. It’s so fricken addictive there should be a warning label, honestly. You need it on your phone because that means you can play it wherever you are, whenever you want, if you’re stuck on that stupid level that you just can’t pass. Download here.
- ScrambleScramble is a good game to keep handy on your phone if you need a little break from Scrabble but you still want a word game. It’s fast, it’s easy, and you can get through a game in a matter of minutes. Download here.
- White TilesWhite Tiles is the perfect game to play when you need to rid your mind of everything and not use it for a few minutes. The game involves no actual thought, just quick hand eye coordination to get you through to the next level. It actually calms me down if I’m stressed out at work and need to relax. A couple games of White Tiles and my mind is nice and refreshed. Download here.
Do you have a favourite missing from our list ?