Apple has released a new software update (4.1.1) for its latest Apple TV device which hopes to fix some issues with TVs displaying the incorrect resolution.
The update also fixes an issue where the device would be download movies or TV shows more than once. TV
- TV resolution fix: Addresses an issue that causes some high-definition TVs to incorrectly display at 480p.
- Download fix: Addresses an issue that may cause a movie or TV show to be re-downloaded.
You can find out more about the device here.
Update: Apple has also released a small 10.1.1 update for iTunes.
- Addresses an issue where some music videos may not play on Macs equipped with NVIDIA GeForce 9400 or 9600 graphics.
- Resolves an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly quit when deleting a playlist that has the iTunes Sidebar showing.
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may unexpectedly quit when connecting an iPod to a Mac equipped with a PowerPC processor.
- Addresses an issue where some music videos may not sync to an iPod, iPhone, or iPad.