Ubisoft has now revealed the PC system requirements you need in order to play Far Cry 4 later this year.
Far Cry 4 expands on the popular open-world FPS series introducing new characters and a new location for you to explore. It is also the first in the series that will allow you to ride on an elephant.
As well as coming to the PC, Far Cry 4 will also be available for the PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360. The game has a worldwide release date of November 18th.
· Supported 64-Bit OS: Windows® 7 (SP1) x64 / Windows® 8 x64 / Windows® 8.1 x64
· Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955 (2.5 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-2400S or 4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350 or better recommended)
· RAM: 4 GB (8 GB or greater recommended)
· Video Card: 1 GB DirectX® 11–compliant with Shader Model 5.0 or higher
o Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: AMD Radeon™ HD 5850 / 6000 / 7000 / R7 / R9 series, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460 / 500 / 600 / 700 / TITAN series
· Sound Card: DirectX-compatible (5.1 surround sound recommended)
· DVD-ROM Drive: Dual-layer Hard Drive Space: 30 GB Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
· Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection
· Note: This product supports 64-bit operating systems only. Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not officially supported. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website at support.ubi.com.