Fans of 3D adventures set in the Mushroom Kingdom are in for a treat, with Nintendo today announcing details of its new Super Mario Land 3D Welcome Promotion for Nintendo 3Ds and 3DXL.
To participate in this promotion, Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 3DS XL owners need to register their console and just one of 15 selected games with Club Nintendo between November 28 and January 14.
This will then make them eligible to request a free download code for Super Mario 3D Land by February 14 next year.
Participants can then redeem their code and download the game from Nintendo eShop to any Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL or Nintendo 2DS system before 14th March (11:59am NZT).
The 15 selected games included in this promotion are:
· Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros
· Animal Crossing: New Leaf
· The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
· Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
· Fire Emblem: Awakening
· Luigi’s Mansion 2
· LEGO CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins
· Sonic Lost World (Nintendo 3DS version)
· Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS version)
· Pokémon X
· Pokémon Y
· Bravely Default (including Bravely Default: Deluxe Collector’s Edition)
· New Super Mario Bros. 2
· Mario Kart 7
· Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Applicable hardware and software which has been purchased before November 28 but hasn’t been registered with Club Nintendo is also eligible for the Super Mario 3D Land Welcome Promotion.
As a result, for all Zelda fans picking up the The Legend of Zelda: A LInk Between Worlds Limited Edition Nintendo 3DS XL console when it launches on November 23, they too can participate in this promotion when it kicks off the following week.
To find out more about how to take part in this promotion as well as more information on how to claim your download from Nintendo eShop, visit the official website - www.nintendo.com.au/super-mario-3d-land-welcome-promotion