The Nokia E7, "an all-in-one business smartphone” is available exclusively through Vodafone from today in New Zealand for NZ$1299.
The E7 features a tilting 4-inch touchscreen AMOLED display, full QWERTY keyboard and support for business apps from Microsoft and IBM among others.
Nokia New Zealand’s head of sales, Steve Lewis, said, "The smartphone is now the primary business device for many New Zealanders, but business users – like all consumers – don’t just want functionality.
"They expect flexibility, reliability and style. With the Nokia E7’s touchscreen and slide out QWERTY keyboard there’s no need for compromise, and synchronisation with key corporate apps gives users access to critical business information.”
The E7 offers email, calendar, contacts and tasks through Microsoft Exchange servers, as well as Office Communicator Mobile, developed by Microsoft for Nokia smartphones.
- Private and business email along with fast, secure intranet access with the built-in VPN
- The ability to create, edit and share office documents and view PDF files with Adobe Reader
- Free, worldwide voice guided navigation with Ovi Maps including built-in guides for tips on travel, restaurants, weather and hotels
- Access to thousands of apps on Ovi Store including Bloomberg, F-Secure Mobile security, JoikuSpot and Salesforce for Symbian as well as local New Zealand app, Grabaseat
- HDMI connectivity to project files, videos and images onto large screens
- Multi-party conference calling to conduct business meetings