Ubisoft has announced We Dare for the Nintendo Wii and PlayStation 3, a title that the publisher is billing as a "Sexy Party Game".
Among the game's features, taken from its press release, are:
A WIDE AND VARIED RANGE OF 40 FUN AND FLIRTATIOUS GAMES
• Select the mood of your party: Enchanting, Persuasive, Naughty, Adventurous and Brainy.
• Dance to your favourite tunes from film and radio.
• Challenge your mates to a flirty strip-tease.
• Multiplayer up to 4 players.
• A HILARIOUS LIGHT-HEARTED ATMOSPHERE WITH CLEVER CHARACTERS, COY MINI-GAMES AND INTERNATIONALLY POPULAR MUSIC HITS: SUCH AS SEX BOMB, (I'VE HAD THE) TIME OF MY LIFE AND MANY OTHERS!
Unfortunately, Kiwis, it's unlikely that this game will release outisde of Europe, so hold fire on those pre-orders.
But to get an idea of what is involved, take a look at this hilarious/embarrassing trailer for the Nintendo Wii version. Hat tip to Michael Gray at Buttonmasher for bringing this to our attention.