A few weeks ago we told you Vodafone would up the minutes of its On Account customers, for three months, for free.
Today the company has released details on how to get those free minutes as well as which customers are eligible for the offer (sorry brand new customers, but you're out of luck).
"As a thank you for being an existing On Account customer – you can double your plan's standard calling minutes for the next three months for free. Which means you'll have heaps of extra calling minutes to chat away with family and friends at no extra cost,” says the company.
All you need to do to get the free minutes is FreeTXT 'Double Minutes' or 'DM' to 4114 by midnight April 27th.
From May you'll then get double your standard plan minutes for three consecutive months on your billing date.
"We'll TXT you to let you know when the free minutes have been added to your account,” adds Vodafone.
Eligible On Account plans:
- You Choose plans
- Starter plans
- TXTer plans
- Talker plans
- Mega plans
- SIMple plans
- TXT n Chat plans
- Smart plans (including Smart plans for iPhone)
And here’s the small print:
- You must opt-in to receive the Double Minutes offer before April 27th 2011
- You must be an On Account customer on an eligible plan as of March 29th 2011 to qualify
- Offer not available to new On Account customers or Prepay customers
- If you change to an ineligible plan the double minutes offer will be removed from your account